Followers

muzik terbang


usia blog saya !

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 21, 2010


hye2 .. 
My name is Nurul Jannah binti Mohd Khalid .. 
My school in SMK Damansara Damai I.. 
actually, I do not like the school I studying now ... because of missing my old school, located at relatively remote areas .. which is in the Bdr Tasik Puteri, Rawang .. nice classmates and good teachers .. 
But, what makes me happy now is my family will doing business at Kota Damansara Uptown and the bazaar ramadhan .. ish3 .. very fun ... 
I have four sisters and two brothers .. 
we have lost both of our lovely parents ... 
My father died right after I was given born .. in 1997 .. 
My mother passed away on August 20th, 2009 ..at the time I was studying in standard 6 ...and, since that moment my sister and my brother began independently to support my family .. 
so that's all I can write right here ... Assalammualaikum

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great dear! improve ur english to more better! i love u!

SAIFUL KURYLENKO said...

she's improving ALOT !!!! warrggghhh
ahahah >.<